Ripples of Love Wee...

Notifications
Clear all

Ripples of Love Week Four: Warm-Heartedness - The Space of Love  

RSS
Dave Fleming
(@davefleming)
Member Admin

In week four of this series, we explored why warm-heartedness makes space for love. You can listen to the podcast and use the reflective guide by clicking on the link below. If you joined our conversation or listened to the podcast, leave a thought or insight that struck you about this idea. 

Podcast and Reflective Guide: CLICK HERE

This topic was modified 3 years ago by Dave Fleming
Posted : 27/02/2021 3:16 pm
nikkijhunt42@gmail.com
(@nikkijhunt42gmail-com)
Active Member gmh-mod

This was a timely topic for me because I have really been struggling with this at work this week. In a supportive spiritual community with like-hearted people like at Aldea, it is easy to practice warm-heartedness. If I am having a lost moment, I trust that others will help bring me back. But I work with a group of people who are 1. largely logic-minded and think relational-care stuff is wasting time, and 2. are very overworked so feel they just can't spend time on anything other than the work. I don't trust that if I have a lost moment that anyone will be there to help bring me back. In fact, I feel I am the only one doing the relationship care work--and it is exhausting. Anyone have ideas for how to remain warm-hearted in an environment full of overworked, logic-minded people? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/02/2021 12:10 pm
Share: